Monthly Market Pulse - Feb 2017
Please find herewith the Jan 2017 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse.
- February is a tough month. It’s short contains Lunar New Year and, in the Northern hemisphere at least, has grim weather that keeps shoppers home in the warm. Add to this the fact that many key product launches occur in the months that immediately follow and it’s no wonder that sales are pretty muted.
- The run of the Chinese duo of Oppo and Vivo still looks good on a year over year basis, despite February’s softness.
- MWC has come and gone for another year. New visitor records were set again with the event diversifying; 5G was inevitably widely discussed with IoT being a key use case under discussion
Table of Contents:
Monthly Research Topic
- Trends and predictions
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 47 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: March 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com