Monthly Market Pulse - Oct 2016
Please find herewith the Oct 2016 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse covering the global sales in Sep 2016.
- The iPhone 7 ramped up sales while Samsung ramped down the ill-fated Note 7.
- OPPO and vivo the two Chinese brands know how to market and distribute better than anyone else in both China and India right now and it’s working well for them.
- China’s Singles’ Day – although it has spread far from China’s shores now – was another success with volumes up year on year, though less strongly than in 2015.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Monthly Research Topic
- Singles Day 11/11
- The Market
- Market Sizing – Demand and Supply
– Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 46 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Peter Richardson (email@example.com)
Published Date: November 2016
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org