March sell though was 156M units,the highest level in history, slightly higher than even December last year. We increase our Q1 sell in estimates. Grey market handset shipments continue to grow.
Smartphones were 56% of the market in March.
The $400 price band continuously shrinks and there is heavy growth in the sub $100 price band in Emerging markets. 48% of Android devices sold are under $200 globally.
We also supply the Hardware Features.
This month’s topic is "Tablet market: time to further differentiate thanks to product features" and "Facebook Home - Good move but no game changer".
* Table of Contents
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/Korea/Japan
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
- Hit model lists for major vendors, globally
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org