In February, Grey market phone shipments succeeded to rebound mostly backed by Mediatek's smartphone solution, growth was more than 50% year on year.
Smartphones were 54% of the market in February.
The $400 price band now starts to shrink and 44% of Android devices sold are under $200 globally.
And Display sizes are growing as smartphones now have an average display size of 4.1".
This month’s topic is "Smartphones vs. Feature phones" and "New device OS success factors".
* Table of Contents
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/Korea/Japan
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
- Hit model lists for major vendors, globally
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org