Our latest report highlighting Value Share for 40 brands (from earlier 20) in smartphone segment by regions through Q4 2017. These 40 brands together now capture 92% of the total market by revenues.
- Global handset market reached record ever US$127.5 Billion in wholesale revenues increasing 10% annually driven by strong performance Apple.
- Smartphones share now accounts for 98% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- Smartphone market reached US$125 Billion in revenues.
- China and USA recorded the highest ever ASP in a quarter, driven by Apple's performance and increasing ASP of key Chinese brands.
- Apple captured highest ever 48% share of overall handset revenue while capturing 14% of the total smartphone market by volume.
- Overall smartphone market ASP grew 10% annually and 33% sequentially
- The top 5 OEMs captured 80% of the total handset market revenues.
Table of Contents
- Pivot Volumes
- Pivot Value
- Pivot Chart
- Global (Regions)
- Global (OEMs)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East Africa
Number of Pages: 13 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tarun Pathak (email@example.com)
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org