In overall mobile devices, the market recorded growth of 3% YoY growth during Q2 2017. Middle East & Africa (MEA), North America (NAM), Latin America (LATAM), and Asia registered significant growth during the period. Among leading countries, China and India continued to be the two largest markets.
- Global mobile handset shipments grew by 3% YoY
- Top five OEMs contributed to almost half of the global mobile handset market shipments
- Middle East & Africa was the fastest growing region, mobile handset shipments grew by 12% YoY
- One in three mobile handset shipped globally was from Chinese brands.
Table of Contents:
- Overview of report
- Key highlights
- Vendor Analysis- Samsung, Apple, Huawei
- Summary by Cellular Air-Interface in Mobile Phones
Number of Pages: 10 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Hanish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: September 2017
This report should be read in conjunction with the related reports that include Excel tables and charts. Links to the related reports are below.
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com