Market Monitor I Quarterly Vendor By Air Interface Technology Q3 2022
Nov 16, 2022
Author : Harmeet Singh Walia, Shubham Sethi
This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by regions
To quickly summarize:
- The global smartphone market declined by 12% YoY despite growing by 3% QoQ to 301.9 million units in Q3 2022.
- 5G handset shipments increased by 18% YoY and 11% QoQ, led by Apple and Samsung.
- Top 5 brands contribute close to 80% of total 5G shipments in Q3 2022.
- 5G handset penetration increased further to an all time high of over 45%, up 11% from under 35% in Q3 2021.
- China accounted for close to 35% of all 5G phones shipped followed by North America at over 18% in Q3 2022.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Caribbean & Latin America
- Key Caribbean & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Publication Date: November 2022