Market Monitor I Quarterly Vendor By Air Interface Technology Q1 2022
May 18, 2022
Author : Aman Chaudhary, Harmeet Singh Walia
This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by Regions
To quickly summarize:
- The global smartphone market declined by 8% YoY and 12% QoQ to 326 million units in Q1 2022.
- 5G smartphone shipments increased by 16% QoQ and led by Apple. Top 5 brands contribute more than 80% of total 5G shipments in Q1 2022.
- 5G penetration, however, remained strong at 42% in Q1 2022 compared with 39% in Q4 2021.
- China accounted for more than 38% of all 5G phones shipped followed by USA at 17% in Q1 2022.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Caribbean & Latin America
- Key Caribbean & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Date Published: May 2022