Market Monitor Quarterly Vendor By Air Interface Technology Q4 2020
This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by Regions
To quickly summarize:
- Global smartphone market shipment declined 1.6% YoY but grew 7.9% QoQ to reach 394.6 million units in Q4 2020.
- 5G smartphone shipment penetration increased to 32% in Q4 2020 from the 17% in Q3 2020.
- This growth was driven primarily by exceptional performance by the launch of iPhone 12 series, Apple’s first 5G phones, in October 2020.
- China accounted for almost 47% of all 5G phones shipped in Q4 2020.
- North America and Western Europe expectedly saw an almost five and four-fold increase respectively in 5G penetration due to Apple’s strong dominance in the region.
`Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central & Latin America
- Key Central & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Author: Aman Chaudhary, Harmeet Singh Walia
Date Published: February 2021