This report is one of the series of reports which tracks mobile handset: Smartphone and Feature Phone shipments every quarter for more than 140 brands covering more than 95% of the total device shipments in the industry.
The deliverable includes
- Single pivot format giving in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of three key countries in each region to give further granular view of the regions
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More visuals and analysis by country and by regions
To quickly summarize:
- Global smartphone market shipment declined 4% YoY but grew 32% QoQ to reach 366 million units in Q3 2020.
- The smartphone recovery is majorly driven by eased lockdown restrictions and pent up demand across regions.
- Samsung regained the top spot, shipping 80.4 million units with 48% QoQ and 3% YoY growth with the highest ever shipment in the last three years.
- Realme shipment grew 132% QoQ, becoming the world’s fastest brand to hit 50 million shipments since inception.
- Xiaomi grew 75% QoQ contributing 13% in total smartphone shipment. Notably, this was also the first time when Xiaomi surpassed Apple to capture the third spot.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart by Brand
- Pivot Chart by Geography
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central and Latin America
- Key Central and Latin America Countries
- Middle East and Africa
- Key Middle East and Africa Countries
Author: Abhilash Kumar
Published Date: November 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org