Market Monitor | Quarterly Vendor Revenue ASP Smartphones and Feature Phones 2020 Q2
- Global handset market wholesale revenues declined 15% YoY during the second quarter of 2020.
- Smartphone share accounts for 99.2% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- The smartphone market reached USD 76.8 Billion in revenues declining 15% YoY and 8% QoQ.
- Apple captured around one-third of overall smartphone revenue.
- Overall smartphone market ASP grew 10% YoY driven by increased 5G smartphone shipment which grew 45% QoQ.
- Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
- Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues