This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by Regions
To quickly summarize:
Global smartphone market shipment declined 23% YoY to reach 276 million units in Q2 2020.
5G smartphone shipment penetration increased to 12% in Q2, 2020 from the 7% the previous quarter.
China accounts for 80% of the global 5G shipment in Q2 2020.
China is driving the 5G adoption globally because of attractive 5G plans and availability of competitive 5G enabled smartphones across various brands.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central & Latin America
- Key Central & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Author: Varun Mishra
Date Published: August 2020