This report is one of the series of reports which tracks mobile handset: Smartphone and Feature Phone shipments every quarter for more than 140 brands covering more than 95% of the total device shipments in the industry.
The deliverable includes
- Single pivot format giving in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of three key countries in each region to give further granular view of the regions
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More visuals and analysis by country and by regions
To quickly summarize:
- Global smartphone market shipment declined 23% YoY to 276 million units in Q2 2020.
- The top 10 brands capture 88% of the total market share compared to 80% last year.
- Huawei surpassed Samsung to lead the global smartphone market with 54.8 million shipments during the quarter. Huawei's shipment declined 3% YoY and it grew 11% YoY in China. China now accounts for over 70% of global shipments of Huawei.
- Samsung declined 20% YoY as its core markets such as LATAM, India, Japan, and the USA were struggling from lockdown and its after-effects.
- Apple iPhone shipment grew 3% YoY to 37.5 million smartphones worldwide with sustained momentum of iPhone 11 and iPhone SE across all regions.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart by Brand
- Pivot Chart by Geography
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central and Latin America
- Key Central and Latin America Countries
- Middle East and Africa
- Key Middle East and Africa Countries
Author: Varun Mishra
Published Date: August 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com