This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes
- Single pivot format giving in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of three key countries in each region to give further granular view of the regions
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More visuals and analysis by country and by regions
To quickly summarize:
• Global mobile phone shipments reached 507 million units globally in Q4 2019 with a YoY decline of -1%.
• Global smartphone shipments reached 401 million units in Q4 2019 showing a 2% YoY growth as compared to Q4 2018.
• The top three brands, Samsung, Huawei and Apple, captured more than 50% of the smartphone market, with the rest of the market left for hundreds of other brands to compete fiercely.
• Samsung remained flat during 2019 Q4 while grew 2% YoY for CY 2019. Samsung has been one of the leading players in 5G in 2019, shipping over 6.5 Million 5G capable devices in 2019.
• Apple iPhone shipments grew 10% YoY during the Q4 2019 even without a 5G variant. The iPhone 11 series received an excellent consumer response in all regions. The dual-camera and lower pricing of iPhone 11 helped propel sales.
• realme continued its growth streak and remained the fastest growing brand during the quarter (163% YoY) as well as the year (453% YoY). The brand entered the top five in the Indian market for the full year, which contributed to its strong growth.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart by Brand
- Pivot Chart by Geography
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central and Latin America
- Key Central and Latin America Countries
- Middle East and Africa
- Key Middle East and Africa Countries
Author: Varun Mishra
Published Date: February 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com