Global Wearables Quarterly Reports: Q4 2022
Feb 16, 2023
Author : Counterpoint Team
Our quarterly reports deliver all research notes and blogs published by our analysts during the past three months. They cover trends and provide data on a regional and global basis.
We hope the reports are helpful and give you a better idea of the kind of research we produce.
Table of Contents:
- Global Smartwatch Shipments Market Share Q3 2022
- OnePlus Nord Watch Review: Well-rounded Smartwatch on a Budget
- Outsourced TWS Production Shipments up 16% YoY in H1 2022; Account for 87% of Global TWS Shipments
- VR Headset See-through Tech to Help in MR Development
- TWS Biggies Focus on Differentiation to Beat Competition
- India Becomes Biggest Smartwatch Market in Q3 2022
- Technology Trends Driving Future XR Market Growth
- India TWS Shipments Double YoY in Q3 2022; Indian Brands Capture Record 79% Share
- Will the Smartband Market Continue to Shrink?
- Sony WH-1000XM5 Review: Raising the bar for ANC, ambient noise & sound quality
- AjnaLens: India-based XR Startup Upskilling Workforce Training with VR & Metaverse
- Highest Attach Rate Ever: Apple Watch Attach Rate reached 30% in North America in H1 2022
- Meta’s New Quest Pro: More Attractive to Enterprises Than Gamers
- Pixel 7 and Watch: Made by Google Showcases Android Greatness, Attempts to Check Shift to iOS
Number of Pages: 38
Published Date: February 2023