Infographic: Q3-2022 | Smartphones | Mobile Market Monitor
Dec 16, 2022
Author : Team Counterpoint
Our Q3 2022 Market Monitor report has been published. We release one infographic each quarter to summarize the smartphone market activities in a single page.
Some quick observations on the smartphone market:
- The global smartphone market declined by 12% YoY but grew 3% QoQ to 301.9 million units in Q3 2022.
- Apple was the only top-five smartphone brand to grow YoY.
- Samsung’s shipments declined by 7% YoY in Q3 2022, even though it’s shares were constant from last quarter.
- OPPO* and vivo are still in a double digit YoY declines in their respective shipments.
- Asia Pacific alone contributes 52.3% in smartphone market followed by Europe with 14% share.
Table of Contents:
- Global Smartphone Shipments Market Share
- Regional Smartphone Market Share
Number of Pages: 1
Published Date: December 2022