Connected Vehicle 2022 Event Recap
May 26, 2022
Author : Soumen Mandal, Ayush Bhardwaj
The connected vehicle event was back offline after two years. It was held in Bengaluru between May 4 and May 6, 2022, and saw attendance from the chipset, NAD module, telematics, cybersecurity, and mapping domains. The event was also attended by the regulatory bodies and communication service providers within the connected and autonomous vehicles ecosystem.
In this report, we analyzed announcements done during this event. We also highlighted recent trends in connectivity space and challenges to overcome for success. Moreover, this report helps to learn about various market trends including connected vehicles, IoT modules, NAD modules, electric vehicles, automotive electronics, shared mobility, autonomous vehicles, memory and data storage, telematics control unit (TCU) and location platform.
Table of Contents:
- Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electric & Smart Mobility
- Shifting Future of Automotive Industry to Top Gear with Connected Mobility
- Driving Towards Connected, Secure, Autonomous & Electric Mobility
- Riding Next Wave of Connected & Autonomous Mobility
- ADAS - A Game Changer for Safe and Autonomous Driving
- Shaping Mobility Future with IoT, Connectivity & Sustainability
- 5G & IoT - Making Connected Cars a REALITY!
- Protecting Software-Defined Vehicles with Cybersecurity Solutions
- Charting Future of Connected Mobility with Automotive Telematics
- Key Takeaways
Number of Pages: 43
Published Date: May 2022