Self-driving cars may come sooner than currently assumed. This will not only effect the Auto industry but will also open up investment opportunities in Tech, Services, Components and other sectors. The rapid adoption of electric cars will help in reducing CO2 emission and increased use of driver aids will reduce traffic accidents. The substantial market opportunity is sufficient to motivate competition from Smartphone makers to invest in this sector. We will be publishing a series of reports that analyze the rapidly evolving self-driving car market in more detail. Some questions that we seek to answer in our upcoming reports include:
- What is motivating newcomers (Google, Apple, Tesla, others) in the self-driving car market and why is the threat for traditional car makers real?
- What will be the potential nature and magnitude of disruptive impact on the automotive industry from self-driving cars?
- What are the different approaches and competing technologies used for implementing self-driving car capabilities and how do they compare with each other?
- How will self-driving cars and associated advanced ride-sharing services potentially effect adjacent markets like automobile insurance?
- What types of investments can individuals or institutions make to capitalize on self-driving car industry dynamics?
Download the report for more details.
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org