Google I/O 2016 has been a very important I/O developer event in last ten years since Google started. Google has entered into hottest segments today – Virtual Reality Daydream platform to AI powered Messaging app Ello to Google Assistant powered smart home device Google Home to meaningful revamp to androidauto and androidwear platforms. These have greater implications on competitors such as Apple, Facebook, Amazon and so forth. Check out our complimentary report to deep dive into the scale of Google's ecosystem and analysis on what these announcements are and mean to the competition and Google.
In this Report:
- Google Ecosystem in Numbers AT 2016 I/O
- Android Instant Apps
- Google Daydream: Google’s dream step into VR?
- Google Assistant & Google Home
- Google Enters Mobile Messenger Apps Space with Allo & Duo
- Google’s Revamped Androidauto & Androidwear
- Google’s Eddystone Platform – Location & Proximity
- Key Takeaways
Number of Pages: 10
Author: Neil Shah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: May 2016
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com