- Intel and Broadcom are two companies reported QoQ revenue decline in top 7
- SK Hynix and Micron reported over 30% YoY in Q3 2021 (SK Hynix 48%, Micron 36%)
TSMC maintains its market share leadership with strong sales growth in Q3 2021 driven by HPC and smartphone clients. Samsung also delivers strong Q3 from major clients. UMC is benefited from wafer price increases.
MediaTek maintained its market leadership in units during Q3 2021. Qualcomm, on the other hand, improved slightly on its shipment with better component supply. The major market share shifts during the quarter, were from UniSOC's strong penetration of 4G SoC market, and Samsung's further decline of shares suffering from IC shortage in its own brand and more outsourcing orders of 4G SoC.
Table of Contents:
- Semiconductor Top 7 by revenues, Q3 2021
- Foundry Industry Share by revenues, Q3 2021
- Smartphone AP Market Share by shipments, Q3 2021
Number of Pages: 1
Published Date: December 2021