Our Q3-2015 Market Monitor report has been published. We update one infographic in each quarter to summarize handset and smartphone market activities in a single page.The report tracks now more than 75 top vendor shipments every quarter across regions and countries which contribute to almost 90% of the total global smartphone volumes and much more at country level. Some overview of global mobile phone market is given below.
- Global Mobile Phone shipments grew 4% annually
- Top six global mobile brands together captured half of the global mobile market in Q3 2015
- Three in four mobile phone shipped globally is Smartphone
- Two in three smartphones shipped globally now is LTE
- China, US & India contributed more than three out of five global LTE shipments
Full reports are available for clientsl. Please feel free to reach out to us for press or this research-related questions at: analyst (at) counterpointresearch.com