Handset production in China has continued decline since 2016, when it accounted for 75% of all global production.
India, Vietnam and Indonesia are emerging as new production hubs – each with distinct strengths and weaknesses across factors such as wages, market accessibility and infrastructure.
In this report we look in detail at each country, covering conditions around production and strategic direction of major OEMs. In particular, we strong potential in India and Vietnam, as they boost capacity to serve both domestic, regional and global markets.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Regional Production Trends
- Summary: Comparison of production conditions by region
- Manufacturing Labor Comparison
- Global Smartphone Demand Trends
- Comparison of Infrastructure, Investment and Policy Climate
- Regional Production Forecasts
- Regional Production Status
- China Handset Production Status
- India Handset Production Status
- Vietnam Handset Production Status
- Indonesia Handset Production Status
- Regional Production Status by OEM
Number of Pages: 21
Author: Jene Park
Published Date: July 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org