Over the quarters, the handset market in the underpenetrated and diverse region of the Middle East and Africa has been growing faster than the global average. There is a transition going on from feature phones to smartphones, 2G/3G to LTE and 5G. The market is likely to be the growth engine for the next decade, hence it becomes important for the ecosystem players to keep a close watch on the trends unfolding in the region. This report from Counterpoint research deep dives in the key trends in the handset market of the Middle East and Africa including analysis by brands, country share, price band, and also includes long term forecasts for smartphones and feature phones.
The report is key for OEMs, component players and operators who want to understand the Middle East and Africa Market.
Table of Contents:
- MEA Handset and Smartphone Market Overview
- Smartphone and Feature Phone Market Share by Brands
- Smartphone Market by Price band
- Key Countries smartphone market contribution and top players
- Smartphone and Feature Phone Market Forecast (2024)
Number of Pages: 19
Author: Varun Mishra
Published Date: June 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com