Developing Market Analysis-Vietnam
-Mobile Operators, Subscribers & Connections.
-Mobile Handsets Shipment-Q4-2014
-Smartphone Shipments Q4-2014
- Vietnam is the 14th largest country in the world in terms of population with close to 93 million people
- The GDP per capita in Vietnam has almost doubled in the last five years in the country to above USD2000 in 2014.
- Vietnam over the decade has become one of the leading agricultural exporter in the world (rice, coffee) followed by textiles, garments and electronics.
- E-commerce has been also growing at a fair clip with annual sales through online channels estimated to reach close to US$900 million in 2014 up nearly 30% annually.
- Vietnam has close to 52 million mobile device users with a mobile penetration of close to 56% at the end of 2014. Counterpoint estimates there were around 21 million smartphone users and 31 million feature phone users in the country in 2014.
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org