The share of online sales is rising within smartphones. In 2020, the online sales share of handsets increased across all regions of the world due to COVID-19, with 1 in 4 handsets sold online.
We expect this online growth to continue as more people are coming online for the first time and getting used to e-commerce. COVID 19 and the related need for social distancing have quickened the shift to online modes of shopping.
This report provides a forecast of the global online handset market up to 2024. It also provides market share of different brands within online channels across the markets of US, China, India and South East Aisa.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Online Smartphone Market Analysis: US, India, China, South East Asia, H2 2020
- Online Smartphone Sales Share
- Online/Offline Market Share by Brand
- Smartphone Sales by Channel and Brand
- Top 10 Smartphones Online
- Online Share of Smartphone Sales by Region — Europe & CIS, LATAM, MEA
- Online Handset Market Forecast, 2019-2024E
- Handset Distribution Channel Structure Overview
- Online Handset Sales Share by Key Country – 2020
Number of pages: 31
Author: Sujeong Lim
Published Date: June 2021