Global Secure Smartphone Sales Tracker by Model 2018 Q1-2020 Q3
Smartphones have become vulnerable to attacks. We use them for banking, financial transactions, biometrics, user data and even as digital keys for smart homes and automobiles. Therefore, the need for hardware security in smartphones is stronger than ever.
Hardware security was embedded in 35% of the smartphones sold globally in H1 2020, according to the latest research from Counterpoint’s IoT Security Service. This share is expected to reach 38% in 2021. Apple led the secure chipset market in H1 2020 with 39% share.
The tracker analyses smartphones' security at brand, model and chipset level. Further, it also reflects the secure smartphone sales penetration at a brand level.
Table of Contents:
- Global Secure Smartphone Sales by Model (In Million)
- Secure Smartphone by Model (In Million)
- Secure Smartphone by Brand (In Million)
- Secure Smartphone by Security (In Million)
- Secure Smartphone by SoC (In Million)
Author: Parv Sharma
Published Date: February 2021