Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. These amazing pieces of technology not only help us keep in touch with our family, friends and colleagues through voice and video calls, but also allow us to take photos, play games, watch movies and TV shows, and surf the internet.
As we entered 2020, there was a challenge in front of us in the form of COVID-19. The pandemic has disrupted many lives and businesses. With lockdowns and other restrictions in place, many people are now working and learning from home, and this may continue for some time to come. In a crowded smartphone market, every manufacturer is trying hard to differentiate its offerings from competitors. From design and build quality to screen size and the number of cameras, a lot goes into this effort to differentiate. The software that the smartphone runs on is also an important consideration. Consumers should expect it to be updated regularly to ensure that potential security vulnerabilities are kept at bay and new features are delivered as they become available.
Table of Contents:
- Nokia Phones Lead the Trust Rankings based on Software, Security Updates and Build Quality
- Executive Summary
- Counterpoint Research Trust Rankings
- Nokia phones lead the Smartphone Counterpoint Research Trust Rankings
- What are Android Security Updates?
- What are Android Operating System Updates and Why are They Important?
- Build Quality
- Defining Industry Average for Build Quality Tests
- Android Enterprise/Business Recommended Smartphones
Number of Pages: 29
Author: Tarun Pathak, Ritesh Bendre
Published Date: October 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org