As per the latest research from Counterpoint Technology Market Research, Global Online Music Streaming Market in Q1 2020 grew 35% YoY in paid subscriptions. This was driven by increased usage of the OTT platforms as people stayed at home amid the COVID-19 outbreak. Promotional offers like free trials and subscription price cuts in emerging markets added to the growth. Music streaming platforms are very aggressive about the market and each one is trying their level best to increase their subscription base.
This research studies the top 15 online music streaming platforms in terms of total MAUs, subscriptions, revenue, and ARPU. The TAM of others has also been taken into consideration. It is a very useful research report for music streaming platforms to study the global online music streaming scenario and do a competitive analysis. Also, this report will be helpful for smartphone OEMs, operators to partner with the right online music platform for a bundled package.
Table of Contents
- Table 1.1.1 : Global Music Streaming Total Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Table 1.2.1 : Global Music Streaming Subscription Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Table 1.3.1 : Global Music Streaming Other Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Table 2.1.1 : Global Music Streaming Users by Brand (In Million)
- Table 2.2.1 : Global Music Streaming Paid Subscriptions by Brand (In Million)
- Table 2.3.1 : Global Music Streaming Free MAUs by Brand (In Million)
- Table 3.1.1 : Average Revenue Per User Per Month
- Table 3.2.1 : Average Revenue Per Subscribed User Per Month
- Table 3.3.1 : Average Revenue Per Free User Per Month
- Scope of Study
Author: Abhilash Kumar
Published Date: July 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org