Counterpoint Research is analysing Global PC industry on a quarterly basis. In this report, we have analysed Global ASUS PC shipments from 2010 to 2Q 2019 with key focus on Desktop Vs Notebooks global shipments, revenue and ASP along with the regional split.
- Asus PC Shipments and Asus PC Desktop Shipments declined 17 % YoY and 29 % YoY respectively, where Asus PC Notebooks declined 16 % YoY in 2Q 2019.
- Asus PC revenue and Asus PC Desktop revenue declined 8 % YoY and 25 % YoY respectively, where Asus PC Notebooks declined 7 % YoY in 2Q 2019.
- Asia/Pacific contribute to 45% of Asus PC Shipments in Q2 2019.
In the age of IoT Revolution, In-built connectivity for PC was the next step of evolution for PC industry. Asus’s NovaGo were the first initiative for always Connected PC solution embedded with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC.
Table of Contents:
- PC (Desktop vs. Notebook)
- ASUS PC Shipments by Desktop vs Notebook (In Million)
- ASUS PC Revenue by Desktop vs Notebook (In Million)
- ASUS PC ASP by Desktop vs Notebook (In USD)
- PC by Region
- ASUS PC Shipments by Region (In Million)
- ASUS PC Shipments by Region share (In %)
Author: Satyajit Sinha
Published Date: October 2019