The global refurbished smartphone market will grow to 140 million devices in 2019. It is important for global carriers to leverage this market to the best of their abilities. This is important whether carriers are buyers, sellers, or both. Counterpoint has been tracking the refurbished smartphone market for three years, and during that time, we have witnessed some best practices of how global carriers can use this market to their advantage.
In this short report, we look at why refurbished devices make an interesting business case for operators, the benefit that refurbished devices can have on operators’ businesses and an overview of the best practices of operators with regard to the business of refurbished devices.
Table of Contents:
- Key Planning Assumptions
- What Makes Refurbished Devices Interesting For Operators?
- The use of refurbished smartphones can help carriers improve business margin
- US Cases: How T-Mobile Has Thrived With The Aid of Refurbished Devices
- Leasing Business Case Is Not Working
- Best Practices for Global Carriers
- Avoid These Risks
Author: Jeff Fieldhack
Number of Pages: 12
Published Date: June 2019
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com