With more than one million electric vehicles (EVs) sold globally in 2017, doubling the installed base of EVs to more than three million, hopes are high that this is the start of the much-anticipated mainstream adoption of EVs.
This report investigates the near-term technological developments of EV Li-ion battery technology and provides an overview of the competitive landscape, comparing key battery manufacturers with details of their OEM customers. Also provided is a detailed road-map of future EV battery developments expected over the next 10 years.
Table of Contents:
- Key Planning Assumptions
- Lithium-Ion Batteries - structures, formats and chemistries
- EV Battery Performance Characteristics
- EV Battery Competitive Landscape
- Market size and forecast by manufacturer
- Key players and their automotive OEM partners
- Next generation battery roadmap
Number of Pages: 17
Author: Peter Richardson
Published Date: November 2018
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com