Huawei’s 2-day meeting in London in February 2020 was held in lieu of the cancelled MWC event in Barcelona.
Key themes at the event included the importance of offering compact integrated roof-top RAN hardware solutions with improved performance and lower power consumption; delivering low latency and guaranteed bandwidth via intelligent routers and optical IP transport networks and the importance of leveraging AI to improve efficiency and minimise power consumption in the RAN and 5G core.
Table of Contents:
- 5G Global Rollout Update
- New Products and Solutions, including
- 3rd Gen Massive MIMO Antenna
- HilSilicon 5G Modem Modules
- Digital Indoor Solutions (DIS)
- RuralStar Pro Solution
- NetEgnine Intelligent Routers
- AI-based Network Planning & Digital Twins
- Key Takeaways
Number of Pages: 15
Author: Gareth Owen
Published Date: March 2019