The size of the global market for true wireless hearables reached 33 million units (USD 4.1 billion) in Q3 2019, growing 22% QoQ. The recognition that true wireless hearables are the most useful and convenient smartphone accessories is spreading fast among consumers now. This report is a part of our Hearables service and it:
- Analyses the global market by region and by brand for Q3 2019
- Reviews the regional landscape in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and China.
- Lays out key highlights from these regions as well as the market share by brand and the top 10 hit models from each region.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Global Market by Region and Brand
- Global Top 10 Hit Models
- Major Region Landscape - North America / Europe / Asia Pacific (ex. China) / China
Number of Pages: 11
Author: Liz Lee
Published Date: Dec 2019
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org