This report tracks Monthly India Mobile Handset: Smartphone & Feature phone shipments every month. This report complied of more than 200+ model level specifications which gives in depth analysis of the India market.
- Mobile phone shipments declined 17% QoQ during Q4 2016.
- Feature Phone shipments grew 4% YoY as the feature phone to smartphone transition slowed in the second half of 2016 due to the strength of ultra-low cost brands, such as iTel.
- More than 83 million smartphones in 2016 were “Made in India”. In Q4 2016, 3 out of 4 smartphones were manufactured domestically. However, the local value addition remains close to 6%.
- More than 7 out of 10 smartphones shipped in India were LTE capable.
- Demonetization has widened the usual seasonal decline from estimated 12% to 19% YoY.
Table of Contents:
- India Handset Market Overview
- India Smartphone market by Imports and Domestic Manufacturing
- India Smartphone market by Top 10 brands
- Chinese Brands Growing!
- India Smartphone market by Price Band
- India Smartphone market by key specs (RAM, ROM, screen size, Technology, Battery Capacit, Chipset etc)
- Smartphone Online Channel & OEM Share
- How Does 2016 Look from Product Perspective?
- Predictions for 2017
Number of Pages: 26 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (email@example.com)
Published Date: Jan 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org