This report tracks Monthly India Mobile Handset: Smartphone & Feature phone shipments every month. This report complied of more than 200+ model level specifications which gives in depth analysis of the India market.
- According to the latest research from Counterpoint’s Market Monitor service, the smartphone shipments in India grew a healthy 15% annually in Q2 2016 compared to the global smartphone market which grew modest 3%
- This was a great quarter for “Make in India” program as no. of brands manufacturing/assembling domestically jumped from 10 brands to 35 brands now contributing to almost 70% of the total smartphones production volume in Q2 2016 but lack of component ecosystem is still a barrier to increase local value addition
- We estimate that by end of 2016 more than 10 million smartphone users will have phone supporting at least more than 12 languages and this will be very important trend every OEM will have to follow to further penetrate in Indian smartphone market
Table of Contents:
- India Handset Market Overview
- India Smartphone market by Imports and Domestic Manufacturing
- India Smartphone market by Top 10 brands
- Chinese Brands Growing!
- India Smartphone market by Price Band
- India Smartphone market by key specs (RAM, ROM, screen size, Technology, Battery Capacit, Chipset etc)
- Smartphone Online Channel & OEM Share
- How Does 2016 Look from Product Perspective?
Number of Pages: 26 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: June 2016
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com