Counterpoint Research conducted a consumer survey spanning multiple countries like India, China, Germany, Mexico and so on. We surveyed the user behavior, brand preferences, factors influencing purchase decisions of mobile usage patterns.
Table of Contents:
- Smartphone OEM share by country in 2016
- How many hours do you spend on your smartphone (per day)?
- What do you usually do with your smartphone?
- How often do you replace/upgrade your phone?
- How much are you willing to pay for your next smartphone?
Number of Pages: 1
Author: Pavel Naiya
Published Date: April 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org