The global smartwatch shipments rose 25% YoY, recording great growth in 2019. And despite corona pandemic, the market grew 21% YoY in 1H 2020 vs 1H 2019 in terms of revenues, by more spend on Apple, Garmin and other higher ASP models with rising need for accurate health-centric models.
We have witnessed the growth of the smartwatch market in the last 1-2 years. As a way to glimpse the potential for future growth, we conducted a consumer survey to find out what perceptions and preferences of smartwatch consumers in the USA have for their devices.
The survey was conducted in August 2020 with 400 US smartwatch users.
Table of Contents:
- Key Findings
- Past Purchase
- Purchase history
- Place of Past Purchase
- Spend on Current Smartwatch
- Buying Motivations
- Satisfaction & Dissatisfaction
- Current Smartwatch Satisfaction Level
- Current Smartwatch Satisfaction Aspects
- Dissatisfaction with Current Smartwatch
- Future Purchase Intention
- Future Purchase and Location Preference
- Future Purchase Spending: Past Vs Future Purchase
- Future Brand Preference
- Most Important Factors for Future Purchase
Author: Sujeong Lim
Number of Pages: 23
Published Date: October 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com