The report provides information on electric vehicle (EV) shipments in Japan, by brand, model and type (BEV, PHEV). The data provides historical figures (2013-2017) only.
The Japan EV shipments witnessed growth at 16.1% CAGR during the historical period. Only passenger cars are included in the study. Based on type, EVs are segmented as battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). Hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) are out of scope for this study. Nissan, Mitsubishi and Toyota together accounted for a clear majority of EV sales in Japan in 2017.
Table of Contents:
- Japan Electric Vehicles Market - Analysis (2013-2017)
- Table 1.1: Japan EV Sales - by Brand & Year (in units)
- Table 1.2: Japan EV Sales - by Brand & Year (in %)
- Table 2.1: Japan EV Sales - by Type & Year (in units)
- Table 2.2: Japan EV Sales - by Type & Year (in %)
- Japan Electric Vehicles Market - by Brand & Model (2013-2017)
- Table 3.1: Japan EV Sales - by Year (in units)
- Table 3.2: Japan EV Sales - by Year (in %)
Author: Aman Madhok
Published Date: September 2018
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com