Canada - Electric Vehicles Tracker - Historical (2013 - 2017)
About the Report:
The report provides information on electric vehicle (EV) shipments in Canada, by brand, model and type (BEV, PHEV). The data provides historical figures (2013-2017) only.
The Canadian EV shipments witness growth at 52.3% CAGR during the historical period. Only passenger cars are included in the study. On the basis of type, EVs are segmented as battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). Hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) are out of scope for this study. General Motors, Tesla and Ford together accounted for majority of EV sold in Canada in 2017.
Table of Contents
- Canada Electric Vehicles Market - Analysis (2013-2017)
- Table 1.1: Canada EV Sales - by Brand & Year (in units)
- Table 1.2: Canada EV Sales - by Brand & Year (in %)
- Table 2.1: Canada EV Sales - by Type & Year (in units)
- Table 2.2: Canada EV Sales - by Type & Year (in %)
- Canada Electric Vehicles Market - by Brand & Model (2013-2017)
- Table 3.1: Canada EV Sales - by Year (in units)
- Table 3.2: Canada EV Sales - by Year (in %)
Author: Hanish Bhatia
Date: August 2018