The report estimates that the total shipments of automotive head-up displays (HUDs) will reach close to 16 million by 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 17% during 2019-2025 period. US and China together would account for a majority of sales by 2025.
This is a comprehensive report on global automotive HUD market, covering shipments by screen type - TFT LCD and OLED, and by vehicle type – Conventional and Electric Vehicle. The report also includes key trends defining the future market growth and recent developments in the market. Apart from this report also includes HUD sales by key geographies – US, China, Europe and Japan to 2025.
This robust report with deep analysis will help industry participants across automotive display value chain to get in-depth understanding of the HUD market, its current state and future growth potential.
Table of Contents
- Global HUD Market Size - by Geography (in Thousand Units)
- Global HUD Market Share - by Geography (in %)
- Global HUD Market Size - by Screen Type (in Thousand Units)
- Global HUD Market Size - by Screen Type (in %)
- Global HUD Market Size - by Vehicle Type (in Thousand Units)
- Global HUD Market Size - by Vehicle Type (in %)
Number of Pages: 8
Author: Aman Madhok
Published Date: August 2019
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com